Car Games - "Find The Letter"
- Fill a car with antzy kids (or adults) for several hours.
- Keep a word clock in the glove compartment.
- When boredom has reached a climax take out the word clock and instruct the restless individuals as follows.
- Each player is handed the word clock and gets to click and receive a pair of words
- Once all players have a pair of words the game can begin. The object of the game is for
each player to spell each of their words by finding letters which appear along the road-side or
on other cars. Letters cannot be repeated. In other words if you have a word with two l's in it (balloon for example)
if you see a single l it only counts for one in the word.
- The first player to complete both their words wins that round.
- Continue playing to your destination.
This was developed during extensive car trips around the country.